The Semovente da 75/34 was introduced in late 1942, and accepted into service on 29 April 1943. It utilized the longer barreled 75mm L34 gun attached to the M 15/42 chassis. A total of 192 of these units were built, and orders for 500 more with the widened M 43 chassis was made in 1943 until the Armistice of 8 September 43.
|Class||Semovente da 75/34|
|Muzzle Velocity||624 MPS|
|Gun Range||12,500 Meters|
|Ammunition||42 Rounds of 75mm Armor Piercing (AP)and High Explosive (HE) shells|