• You cannot reply to this topic

Information Wanted for Website

#1 User is offline   Jim H 

• Administration
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 08 February 2004 - 11:20 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As stated on the main page of the website, your material contributions is what makes this website one of the first choices in obtaining information on Italy in WW2.

I ask any of you who care to write an article, have the desire to write an article or have specific information that can make this website better, to kindly submit it to the site. Proper credit will be given to you and your information will help ensure this website as the premier choice on Italian World War Two history.

Thank you in advance.

#2 User is offline   13emeDBLE 

• Tenente
  • Group: Members
  • LocationMarseille - France

Posted 06 February 2005 - 06:16 PM

Well, I have finished my first work that I proposed last year (the evolution of italian armoured forces during Compass)... in french :wink: .

I must translate it and I need help.

I sent it to Lupo Solitario for validation of historical datas.

I am now working on a little project of article on Light armoured cars in Italian Army before 1940 (the idea came after lot of posts on Bianchi italians cars in the Forum).

And I could help you on others subjects like Abyssinian campaign in 1940-41.

CM

#3 User is offline   Jim H 

• Administration
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 06 February 2005 - 06:27 PM

I'm looking forward to them! Keep up the good work :)

Jim

#4 User is offline   Jim H 

• Administration
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:30 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As stated above, I will soon be returning back home and back to my computer. I will also be updating the forum and I also ask any of you who would like to submit an article to please let me know. I will be more than happy to add it.

Jim H
webmaster

#5 User is offline   Folgore 

• Tenente
  • Group: Members
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 April 2006 - 09:11 AM

Maybe it is quite useless...but for my final exam at the high school I wanted to presente a work about airborne units and operations in WWII...well my initial idea was that...but I decided to make something about the intellectual and the war..
Anyway I wrote a lot about the rise of airborne unit in Italy, Germany (not much about Russia even if i found a pubblication about it)and USA..I wrote also about the operation in Norway, Belgium, Holland and Crete for FJ...there is few info about Malta invasion and a lot about Sicily and D-Day....unfortunatly I didn't wrote anything about Market Garden...
If you are interested in that... :D :D
A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
War is the supreme test of a man in which he rises to heights never approached in any other activity.
Gen. George Smith Patton jr.

#6 User is offline   Jim H 

• Administration
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:35 AM

Folgore,

Yes, I am interested. Please send to webmaster(at)comandosupremo.com.

For anybody else who is interested, I want to beef up the "Profiles" section of the main site. If anyone is interested in writing a short, concise biography on interesting Italian personas of WWII, please let me know.

Jim H
Webmaster

#7 User is offline   Jim H 

• Administration
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:57 AM

HeLLf][re has volunteered for a bio on Borghese. Anybody else interested in writing a short bio on Italian personalities, let me know.

Jim H

#8 User is offline   Jim H 

• Administration
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 14 November 2006 - 10:31 AM

An update is coming shortly. If anyone has any scanned maps involving Italy in WWII, such as troop placements in N. Africa, attack plans, etc, please forward them to me so I can include them in the next update. Please list source if known.

Thanks,
Jim H

#9 User is offline   Jim H 

• Administration
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I will be out of the country between mid October and returning late February 2009. Although I will still be able to access the site, my visits will be few and far between.

If anyone is working on an article or intends to provide me information for the site, I urge you to send it to me by the end of the first week of October so I can upload it to the site. Thanks!

Jim

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users