Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battlefield 1942 Add-On "Road To Rome"

#1 Guest_Botto_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 April 2003 - 01:02 AM

http://www.bfcentral.com/rome.php

Digital Illusion's has announced they will be releasing an expansion pack for Battlefield 1942 entitled "Road To Rome". This new expansion is set to be released on February 7th, 2003 and will be based on the Sicilian and Italian campaigns during World War 2. You will need the original Battlefield 1942 game in order to play the expansion, currently the pricetag for the release is around $20.00 US.

Features:

- Six new maps from the Sicilian and Italian campaigns including Sicily, Anzio and Monte Cassino.
- Eight new vehicles including the German BF-110 and British Mosquito fighter bombers.
- Two new fighting forces including the French legionnaires and Italian forces.
- Three new hand-held weapons including a rifle grenade launcher, the British Sten SMG and bayonets.
- Proprietary Refractor 2 engine raises bar for graphics and 3D rendering.
- Huge multiplayer component supporting up to 64 players.
- Unique single player mode features no scripting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Guest_-Comando-_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 April 2003 - 01:03 AM

Hi amico!
The game is one of the best ones ever made.. It's better than counter strike etc.. my favorite is to fly with the airplanes and drop some bombs over the place muhaha..
if you want i can post some cheats for the game.. it's much funnier when you are the German/italian force..and when you use some hacks to provide you are the best army in the world haha..

Btw: this site seems to be a real nice place to discuss wwII i have been registered here before but i promissed myself to restart a little bit of my fantastic life hehe!
8) Well all take it easy and share your stuff :P
/Ciao!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users