• You cannot reply to this topic

You Know The Economy Is Bad When..

#1 User is offline   sergemaster 

• 2004-2010
  • Group: Members
  • LocationWild, Wild, West, New Jersey

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:32 PM

Ciao Amici,
My apologies for the long absence, but today I received an email from "He who shall not be named" that caught me totally by surprise that I had to share with my friends at the CS forum. The email contained no message but only a link to a URL that is being hosted somewhere in Russia.

Now what did the link pertain too you may be wondering. Is it an attempt to reenter the world of WW2 Italian reenacting as it's "supreme" vendor,or perhaps to announce that all incomplete orders are finally being honored? Nope, nothing like that at all.

What the link lead to was to a site selling of all things, a Male Performance Enhancement product that will be discreetly shipped to you from Russia. At least he had the decency to give it an Italian name, although I don't think Italy has anything to do with it. Maybe it will be shipped in a gregio verde wrapper.

I guess this really does show how bad the worldwide economy is in the pooper when "He who shall not be named" has now be relegated to selling male enhancement supplements somewhere out of Russia. I wonder if that bottom was as rock hard as I expected it to be.

A NOI!!
SERGEMASTER

SENTIRE - PENSARE - VOLERE

#2 User is offline   Jeff Leser 

• Staff
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationLeavenworth, KS

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:41 PM

Serge

Not a surprise.

On the same topic. Was Sal a wargamer? I have a possible sighting that I can confirm if I need to. The individual has the same name but is a wargamer. Does this fit the profile?

Pista!

Jeff.
btg. sciatori Alpini Monte Cervino (reenacted)
19 reggimento fanteria Brescia (reenacted)

#3 User is offline   sergemaster 

• 2004-2010
  • LocationWild, Wild, West, New Jersey

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

Ciao Jeff,
It very well be. From what I can remember, his interests were very diverse when it came to anything WW2, Italian, or historical related. If it is, I wouldn't be surprised.

If you happen to PM him, could you ask him what's the ETS on my boots?..;\

A NOI!!
SERGEMASTER

SENTIRE - PENSARE - VOLERE

#4 User is offline   supermario 

• Generale di Corpo d'Armata
  • Locationunited kingdom

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:11 PM

I can confirm that he is a war gamer as he once asked me if i knew what Italian units fought at Kasserine pass , a question i could not answer. He wanted to know to add a table top element to a game being played. I actually met he who should not be named about 7 years ago. Very odd fellow. We have had cross words in the past.. As for the email its probably a spam/viral one that has entered his pc. However it does show that he is still using that email addy so maybe this is evryones chance to bombard him with queries, questions and possible abuse regarding unfinished orders.
MAI DAUR !!!

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   e.muti 

• Maresciallo Capo
  • Locationu.s.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

How bizarre how bizarre!

E.MUTI

#6 User is offline   Riccardo 

• Sergente Maggiore
  • LocationRegno Unito

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

Blimey, can you imagine wargaming with that bloke? - Every session would run the same way: he shows you pictures of his units but when you deploy your forces all he does is procrastinate, then gets angry when you ask him why he hasn't brought any figures with him ;)

#7 User is offline   Moncello 

• Tenente
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:12 AM

View PostRiccardo, on 20 September 2011 - 12:21 PM, said:

Blimey, can you imagine wargaming with that bloke? - Every session would run the same way: he shows you pictures of his units but when you deploy your forces all he does is procrastinate, then gets angry when you ask him why he hasn't brought any figures with him ;)

:lol:

and you Camerata Riccardo, would be the unreasonable one..... :rolleyes:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic