Follow us now on Twitter!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New forum

#1 Guest_Botto_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 April 2003 - 12:40 AM

In this forum, posters can discuss italy in ww2 strategy games and post scenarios and campaiqns

I am making Italian MOD of new game called "blitzkrieg" and i will be posting some things shortly

so feel free to discuss things relating to how italy is portrayed in wargames 8) :)

#2 Guest_Ragnar_*

Posted 07 April 2003 - 12:40 AM

Hi, I'm really interested in playing New Zealand forces, so I would be interested in helping build an Italy campaign. I think Italy is especially interesting because of the steep mountains and also the number of rivers which needed crossing. I think some of the water crossing vehicles will need to be modded.

But I'll be tied up with work completely until about February.

Ragnar

#3 Guest_kapitandrago_*

Posted 07 April 2003 - 12:41 AM

hi
Do you guys know what kind of tools will be this unit editor? Can we add own 3D models?

#4 Guest_Botto_*

you will need one of those popular 3d modeling programs to make the models themselves but blitz has the tools in it that let you import the models into the game, apply the textures, set the specs etc...

the unit editior will let you add new 3d models, textures, sounds, specs, graphics, animations, etc... many things

#5 Guest_Italiaking7_*

On 2002-12-01 22:40, Ragnar wrote:
Hi, I'm really interested in playing New Zealand forces, so I would be interested in helping build an Italy campaign. I think Italy is especially interesting because of the steep mountains and also the number of rivers which needed crossing. I think some of the water crossing vehicles will need to be modded.

But I'll be tied up with work completely until about February.

Ragnar
I would like to verse you using Italian forces. it would be a nice game. :D

#6 Guest_kapitandrago_*

Posted 07 April 2003 - 12:42 AM

i got 3D Max and Rc Cad and i made about 200 models. Check my web page.

#7 Guest_The_Desert_Fox_*

Posted 07 April 2003 - 12:43 AM

On 2002-12-01 22:40, Ragnar wrote:
Hi, I'm really interested in playing New Zealand forces, so I would be interested in helping build an Italy campaign. Ragnar

I would be interested in playing your fellow ANZACS, the Australians who shared quite a few fox holes with the Kiwis over the last century. :) :)

regards'
The Desert Fox

#8 Guest_Ragnar_*

Posted 07 April 2003 - 12:43 AM

I would like to verse you using Italian forces. it would be a nice game.

That would be cool! (although I thought we mostly fought retreating germans in Italy...

I would be interested in playing your fellow ANZACS, the Australians who shared quite a few fox holes with the Kiwis over the last century.

regards'
The Desert Fox

Agreed, although not so much in WWII. DOn't think the aussies fought in Italy or Greece, they pulled their forces to concentrate on the Pacific. We should have too, I think...
But you're welcome to play with my Kiwis. Are you going to make a Pacific campaign??? :D :D

#9 Guest_Italiaking7_*

Posted 07 April 2003 - 12:44 AM

On 2002-12-04 10:29, Ragnar wrote:

I would like to verse you using Italian forces. it would be a nice game.

That would be cool! (although I thought we mostly fought retreating germans in Italy...

I would be interested in playing your fellow ANZACS, the Australians who shared quite a few fox holes with the Kiwis over the last century.

regards'
The Desert Fox

Agreed, although not so much in WWII. DOn't think the aussies fought in Italy or Greece, they pulled their forces to concentrate on the Pacific. We should have too, I think...
But you're welcome to play with my Kiwis. Are you going to make a Pacific campaign??? :D :D
Still would be great. Or we could be allies!! :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users