Follow us now on Twitter!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Collection for sale

#1 Guest_Gianmaria_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 11:50 PM

A friend of mine would like to sell in bulk his collection of military uniforms.

It includes about 100 uniforms dating from 1923 to date, with original pieces such as eagles, buttons, category symbols, marvellous winter and summer "Dinner Jackets" of both Regia Aeronautica and Aeronautica Militare, a brand new Navy tailcoat, etc. etc.
Furthermore: a two-parts summer flightsuit, 1930s dated, with 1st Stormo emblem, complete with white cloth helmet and "Protector" goggles, the best of the period. The other flightsuits are postwar MARUS, modified Model 1940, with the addition of modern ones, with 4 helmets one of which goes to complete a Frecce Tricolori outfit, with original shirt and personalized tag of a 1980s acrobatic team leader, friend of his.

Then, overcoats, cloaks, raincoats, flight footwear, Regia Marina and Marina Militare uniforms
(Helldiver and Harpoon crews).

Please anyone interested notify me by email.

#2 User is offline   schmidz1 

• Soldato
  • Group: Members
  • LocationJohannesburg, Gauteng

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:01 PM

HI
I AM INTERESTED IN WW2 ITALIAN FLYING EQUIPMENT AND FLYING SUITS HELMETS MASKS GOGGLES AND UNIFORMS.DO YOU HAVE ANY FOR SALE PLEASE SEND ME A LIST MY EMAIL IS schmidz@iafrica.com
THANKS
ALAN

#3 User is offline   ProfCreator417 

• Soldato
  • Group: Members
  • LocationUIUC, Urbana, IL

Posted 27 July 2004 - 05:58 AM

Gianmaria,

Does your friend have ANY pieces of an Italian infantryman's uniform from the 1939-1943 era? I'll buy a helmet, bustina, or jacket, but please keep in mind I'm only a college student just starting his collection.

If interested, please reply for my Email.
Il mio nonno si chiamava Gianmaria. Era un soldato dell'artiglieria con l'esercito italiano in Grecia. Voglio scoprire che cosa ha fatto durante la guerra. Il mio nonno morto quando avevo soltanto un'anno.

(My Italian isn't very good.)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic