These two classes were practically identical and built within two years of each other in the 1930’s. They were unbalanced units with limited protection, with better belt armor but was still considered too “light” and full of defects. Apart from “Cadorna”, all were destroyed in the first period of war.
|Main Guns||8×152/53mm, 6×100/47mm|
|Secondary Guns||8×20/65mm, 8×13,2mm, 4 tls 533mm|
Information Courtesy Lupo Solitario