This motorcycle was introduced in 1938 for military use in areas such as reconnaissance and convoy escort. The “Alce” (Elk), was replaced in 1943 with the Super Alce, which had much success with new features. The introduction of a handle bar mounted Breda 30 light machine gun was one of these features. This was adopted by the Bersaglieri motorcyclist in 1940. Obviously, this machine gun could only be operated when the motorcycle was idle. This motorcycle remained in service until 1955, and replaced with the legendary Falcon.
|Engine||6 cyclinders 500cc|