This was the first Italian tank that was comparable to the Allied tanks. Unfortunately for Italy, production came to late, and Italy surrendered before they could be employed by the Italian Army. Over 100 of these tanks were built between 1943 and 1945, most of which were under German control after the Italian armistice and a good percentage lacked engines.
|Dimensions||5.80 x 2.80 x 2.52 mt|
|Armament||n.1 gun 75 mm + n.1 8.0 mm MG|